Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just a simple thank you...

I spent the evening yesterday at Harrahs with a friend. I had a great time, despite the normal loss, and I was reminded of something...

I want to recognize all of the people who have been there for me over the last month. Some of you have been my friends for more then half of my life, and some of you I met only recently. Either way, I want to sincerely thank you for all you are doing for me. You are making the transition from my life as it was, to what it has become, much easier. You have helped me recognize what is important to me.

You are all good friends, and good people. If this wasn't such a public forum I'd love to recognize you all by name. (although I really don't think I have any readership really so I'm sure I could write whatever I want)

Thanks for everything - you know who you are...

- ND

No comments: