Tuesday, March 31, 2015

On 100 Days...

I got a text from M. the other day congratulating us on achieving 100 days smoke free. I guess it's a milestone, but honestly it seems like it's been longer. I really don't think about the days or weeks. It's a part of my life that is in the past and for that I'm happy.

I'm so removed from smoking at this point that I really don't think about it often. I can't say "never", as there have been moments where my mind wandered and I thought about a smoke, but the desire isn't there. I also know how much better I feel, and that I have made a commitment to myself that I will not break.

Thanks to everyone for their support and well wishes. The next milestone is a year. That one I might celebrate.

- ND

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And I only knew it was 100 days from the tracker on this blog. People at work have asked and my response now is that I have lost track. Very proud of you, my love.

Anonymous said...

And I am very proud of you too...

Love you too.