Tuesday, January 23, 2007

State of the blog address

It has been more then three months since my first entry into the blogosphere, and I feel that the time has come to review and reminisce.



We have come a long way in our first quarter. Many postings have been published, and comments have become the norm rather than a rarity. The diaspora have connected and now use this blog as a tool to mock and ridicule each other from afar. I take much pleasure in knowing that I have provided a mechanism for people to air their grievances and provide social commentary. I also feel that this blog has significantly increased the readership of Wikipedia, and I am also proud of that fact.

I hope you have enjoyed our last several months together. I know I have. I will try to find interesting things to post in the future. All I ask in return is your continued contribution.

God bless this blog!

- ND

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first quarter.

Anon.