Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Vegas baby...

I will soon depart on my semi-annual trip to mecca (Vegas). I'll be back on Saturday for those of you that care about the details of my schedule.


Sorry for the lack of posting recently. I got a new PC, and have been spending quite a lot of time configuring and playing. I'll try to get some more interesting posts out after I get back. I assume that I will have successfully parted ways with my disposable cash, so I should have adequate time on my hands to blog away...



Wish me luck.

-ND

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you'll be going to a place from which you can tell no tales.

Doesn't bode well for future "travel related" posts.

Anonymous said...

We'll just have to convince Ed to attend conventions in other cities, like Gomorrah.

EatAnts said...

Thanks for your schedule. Now I know when to break in and, uh, mess with your stuff...nothing left to steal, is there?

EatAnts said...

Oh wait, here's a nice ironing board, maybe i'll take it off your hands, since you don't have an iron =)

Anonymous said...

Crack Stepper:

I think that's my board. Keep your filthy mits off it.