Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Unmoderated...

After the comments received on the last post, I wonder if I should turn this into a blog about my eating habits. Keep in mind, that as a single person, I tend toward the economical and simple rather than the healthy or palatable. That however, is not what I really wanted to follow up on.

I must admit that I really look forward to the comments I receive on my posts. They usually contain the wit that I wish I displayed when I posted the entry. Whether on or off topic, they normally give me reason to laugh, smile or scratch my head quizzically. Thanks to all of you that have been responsible for those reactions.

More to the point, I want to make sure that the comments section does not become overly personal or a place for individuals to take shots at each other. I have chosen to keep the comments on this blog unmoderated, because I believe that my readers are capable of moderating themselves. I do not wish to become a moderator or an apologist, so use your best judgment and keep it light.

I'm thick skinned, so please mock me mercilessly if you'd like.

- ND

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ND:

I'm back on the medication... that should help in my efforts to be nice to your "friends."

However, I maintain my position that Spagetti-O's are low-grade dog food.

Anon.

alicewonderland said...

I told you that Chef Boyardee was bad news.