Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just some thoughs...

Sorry I have been away from posting for a few days. I came home the other night with every intention of sitting down and creating a new entry. I stopped by my parents house to do a couple chores, and by the time I arrived home it was 9:00pm. I started to empty the contents of my pockets onto the counter when the whole house went dark. Storms had been brewing for the last few hours, but I figured that since we hadn't seen any rain in weeks, we would be passed over once again. I was wrong. The power continued to cycle on and off, mostly on, for about an hour. I just couldn't see myself sitting in my office, typing a blog entry and getting shut down every 10 minutes. So I decided to do some reading and then get some sleep. So that is the explanation of why you haven't seen anything in a few days.

More coming soon...

- ND

No comments: