Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just catching up...

I haven't had much time lately, so my posting has suffered a bit. I appreciate the continued comments on previous posts, and the excellent advice. This is especially true of my relatives to the north. There must be something about the long cold winters that generates the kind of wisdom I've been seeing in their posts. If you have the opportunity to do a conversion from vodka to beer that would be appreciated. After all, you are the math people. Fractions scare me... I think it's the line... could be the small numbers... I cant say.

Nothing new to report on the continued grind that is my emotional collapse. I am keeping my chin up and keeping busy. I suspect that if you spend time watching the markets, you will have noticed the upward trend in the commodities surrounding the brewing industry. If you know my proclivity for consumption, make your investment decisions accordingly.

The phone conversations with my friend from out west, after meeting in Vegas to catch-up, have been great. It's always nice to have a kindred soul out there. Even if they live 2000+ miles away.

Shout out (to use a term ANON. seems to like) to my new friend Jim for keeping me in a long string of happy hours. Thanks for keeping me grounded.

To all the rest that I'm either forgetting or trying to forget... thanks or good riddance accordingly.

- ND

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A pint's a pound the world around." That's all the math I remember. Come to think of it, that's all the math you need. Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Didn't you get a degree after studying math at two of the nations most presigious institutions of higher learning?

Damned social promotion.

D.

Anonymous said...

No, I obtained a degree after studying math at two of the nation's most expensive institutions of higher learning.

Shows you what I learned.