Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nabor Dan's legacy...

So I've been thinking lately... what is my legacy? Not to be morbid, but if I died tomorrow what would I be remembered for... if anything. I'm not sure what got me thinking about this, but it's been something that has been swirling around in the back of my mind for a few weeks.

I guess that I should define what I mean by a legacy.

To me a legacy is the contribution or gift that you give to others. It's the mark that you make that creates and indelible place for you in the future. It doesn't necessarily involve some remarkable feat or breakthrough that changes the fabric of society. It could be as simple as making a significant difference in the life of one person.

So I ponder... what is Nabor Dan's legacy?

- ND

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you keep your lawn nice.

alicewonderland said...

The laugh lines on the faces of your friends?
Your blog?
That box under the table!

Anonymous said...

I already have a long lasting legacy that cannot be changed now; but if I could change one thing it would be to bitch slap that son of a whore Heywood before he got his filthy hands on my torch.