Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Site updated...

I suddenly realized that I was constantly giving the latest update on days since I quit smoking. While the achievement for me is a significant one, I don't think that it needs to be a daily topic for posting.

I implemented a new feature on the blog today. Just below my profile on the right, I inserted a counter to track the days since I quit. Hopefully this will limit the updates to topics that are not about quitting, or topics that are about quitting but somehow insightful.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support.

- ND

4 comments:

alicewonderland said...

isn't this post still about smoking or the lack thereof? have you not had any interesting moments in you life of late? nothing personal to hash out?

Anonymous said...

While I think the counter is great, I hope you are not considering it "content."

Bro. Dave

alicewonderland said...

I'm a writer. Everything is content.

Anonymous said...

I think your counter is cool. Here's some more that track that amount of cash that you didn't burn between your fingers.

http://www.whyquit.com/whyquit/LinksDMeters.html