Sunday, August 23, 2015

Dublin...

The second worst part of the adventure is over. We survived the travel from home to Dublin without incident. The flight on Aer Lingus was wonderful. There were only a few travel delays, and they made little difference due to our arrival time. Most importantly, our baggage was taking a revolving tour of the carousal as the Irish gentleman from customs stamped our visas. (How anyone is that chipper at 5:15am in the morning will always be a mystery to me) So basically we traveled completely unscathed.

Our first stop is the Trinity hotel. We are hours away from a check-in, but sitting in the lobby gives me time to write a quick post and post up a few more pics. The staff at the front desk provided M. and I with a card for a complementary breakfast. I'm sure a little food help me get some rest, but until I have a room I'm not sure I want anything to eat. I will probably pass out immediatly after eating, and me sleeping in the lobby will surely knock one star off the Trinity Hotel's rating.

 The Trinity Hotel Lobby

While we haven't officially done anythig yet, I can't help but be excited for the adventures of the next few weeks. We are going to do and see so much. To be doing everything in the company of friends just heightens an already incredible experience.

That's all for now. Keep reading and I'll keep posting.


No comments: