Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A coup' Dave`tat

I have been away from posting for a few days while I rest and recuperate from the power glitches generously afforded by AmerenUE. Apparently my lack of posting has angered my limited, although spirited, readership. For this transgression I humbly seek forgiveness.

I am looking at all opportunities to make the content of this blog more prolific. To best accomplish that end I am considering the idea of seeking out co-bloggers. The first person who popped into my head was Ted Kaczynski. I know his writing is prolific and I suspect that he has ample free time.



I will attempt to post more frequently. Please accept my apology for my ADD.

- ND

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, please refer to me by my more common moniker, Anon. You have no doubt heard of me. I have been dispensing bits of wisdom and wit throughout the ages, and am often cited on quotation-related Web pages and in greeting cards.

Second, the internet is a series of pipes. Any plumber worth his salt knows that pipes require no electricity to function. Gravity is all that is required.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Series_of_tubes

Finally, I and my legions, accept the challenge... of being argumentative and critical. We have neither the time nor the energy to actually develop content ourselves.

Anon.

Anonymous said...

OK if you uncle Dan look like that I will like be away from you this christmas b/c that pic freaks me OUT. I gotta go. Bye



Love
Emmy Dillon