Friday, December 22, 2006

Return to posting...

I have returned to posting following my extended (3 day) absence. Thanks to all of my loyal reader(s) for being patient and not posting Wikipedia articles while I was away.

Now, on with the post...

I have found myself days from Christmas and having no shopping officially completed. As you might guess, the week of travel to Chicago has thoroughly ruined my plans of being done with the shopping before Christmas eve. So this year I guess I will be looking for the perfect gift for that special someone down the toiletries section at the local Walgreens.

For those of you who have a specific gift that you just must have, please post a comment on this blog with your wish list. While I'm at Walgreens I would be happy to check out the other aisles to see if that special item is available. I understand their supply of Christmas candles and chocolate covered cherries is limitless.

Have a Merry Christmas... and be sure to hide your disappointment when you receive a bottle of Foamy rich and creamy shaving cream in your stocking.

- ND

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you Won't leave some in my stocking b/c I am a GIRL!!!!!!!!! I am your neice emmy. DON'T leave any in my stocking. (shaving cream) Thanks. Bye

Love,
Emmy Dillon

Anonymous said...

Having been the recipient of that last minute Walgreen's purchase in the past, I must tell you that unless you hit the liquor section, you will run the risk of doing irrepairable harm to our relationship - which I know you value!
Looking forward to the hospital corners!
TOK

Anonymous said...

You could at least do your holiday shopping at 7-11 instead of Walgreen's, as the former carries Maxim and FHM. Who wants lip balm, even Carmex, when one can receive fine literature written for the modern gentleman?