Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Vacation scheduled...

So it's official. I'm headed out to California to do some horse camping with my friend Dave. I purchased the tickets today, so I'm officially "bought in" for the trip.

I'm looking forward to getting away from the cell phones and doing some riding. That's not to imply that I have any experience in riding horses. I haven't had my butt in a saddle in 20 + years. The last time was in Mexico on a beach with a horse that probably would have been turned away from the Elmer's corporation. Dave's horses by no means fall into the same class as the Mexican horse.

Here's a pic of the horses. I think Dave wants me to ride the little one in front of the guy in the middle of the photo. It looks pretty small to me, but he's the expert.



- ND

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going?

P.S. That's not a horse. I think it's the chupacabra. Beware.

Bro. Dave

Nabor Dan said...

Bro. Dave -

I'm heading out for the last week of Aug. Kinda over the Labor Day holiday if you will.

- ND