Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fantasy football correction...

I must correct a comment on one of the previous posts. It would seem that I was confused or misinformed about the structure of the fantasy football league playoffs. Although I conceded defeat last week, it now looks like I am still in the fight. All four of the teams that make the playoffs play two weeks, and the record establishes first through fourth place. My loss last weekend ensures that I will not be taking first or second place, but third is still an option.

As it turns out the payouts look something like this...

1st = $350 2nd = $250 3rd = $125 4th = $100

Highest team score for the week is $10. ( I won 4 weeks)
Cost to play the season is $125

Any way you look at it I'm a winner already. In the worst case I'm up $15. If I win this week I'm up $40. If I have the high score for the week and win then I'm up $50. So however it works out I'm still making something.

For those of you concerned that gambling is illegal... I'm referring to "doll hairs". Kudos to those that get that reference...

- ND

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?